Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Back to school.....

It was finally here...my first day back to school. Alexis started her first day at work so I walked downtown with her. I stopped by the place I had applied for a job to drop off new contact information. They told me I was still in the running and into the next tier. I should hear more this week.

After that I went to purchase my books. A lot of money....I used to rent books at Point.

Class started at 5:15pm it was pretty good. Sounds like it should be pretty interesting. I only have to write 1 paper around 30 pages. It was a short class because it was the first meeting. I met Alexis after class (she stayed downtown after work to meet me) we went to Zippys for dinner. Not a bad day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?